STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bug: Desktop map mode

I see this issue in the 5E ruleset and noticed in in 2e. I suspect all have this issue.

When the map is unlocked the widget to move the map around is visible in desktop view mode.

But when you have the map locked, in desktop view mode, it's missing.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I don't see this in 5E. Locked or unlocked my widget is there - you sure there is not some window sizing or something that is needed to duplicate this?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Yeah you have to have max window arrow selected to make it go away - but without that mine is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Yeah you have to have max window arrow selected to make it go away - but without that mine is fine.
    Correct, this is the "desktop" image view as mentioned.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Correct, this is the "desktop" image view as mentioned.
    Ah did not realize that was called that here - used to maximized and minimized as in windows. I never use that - was that working before latest release out of curiousity?

Maybe it is an extension you are running. I just tested in both FGC and FGU and I see the widget on both of them.

Are you running any extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Maybe it is an extension you are running. I just tested in both FGC and FGU and I see the widget on both of them.

Are you running any extensions?
    You have to expand the window - from your picture you can see he has it expanded in upper right of his map window.

happened to me last night, too...

macosx

I reported it too. We brought it up last night on a different forum. It happened to all my players and the DM (in locked map mode only) and only when the map was maximized/pinned. Disabled all extensions and removed all 3rd party mods. Even downloaded the 2/18 updates. Same results.

My group had this issue too. I narrowed it down to extensions.

Edit: It isn't extensions. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't with no extensions enabled. It doesn't appear to be based on a particular image either. I can get two images in the same session one will have the widget and one won't. I can also get the same image to have the widget sometimes in a session and in another session it doesn't
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; February 23rd, 2021 at 04:10.

Thread Information