FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

It seems the font used to create the character tab text is unknown and lost.

I have hope that the character tabs will be changed from images to text which uses the theme's font, like the right side button bar now does. Until then, I made the closest match I can to the core RPG rules font.
    https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Fo...ery=Fondamento

If someone can find a closer match, please share a link and I'll change it.

I updated the extension in the first post.

I love this extension. Would it be possible to make the windows drag-drop so you could drop edges in?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thank you!
    That's possible. I'll learn how to do that and implement it.

I have added this as a feature request to the idea informer, so people can vote if they would like a feature like this as standard.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=136215

@Skellen: Here you go! The feature you requested.

You can now drag Edges and Skills to the advances list. You can also drag a quest, item, NPC, even story entry.
    I thought it would be cool to be able to drag a defeated enemy to an advancement line, or an important item gained at that advance.

In my game, sometimes a character gains a special item in lieu of a normal advance. I hope you find this change useful if your games are like that.

There's also a new xp section. We play SWADE, but we recently started using XP like we did in SWEX. We found the advancement pace of SWEX better suited to our play style.
    Counting xp worked out easier than keeping notes on which sessions advances fell on. Once we got mixed level characters in the group I thought it would work better to have players track it on their individual characters, so I added this to the character sheet.
    If too many people think the xp section is in the way, I'll figure out how to use settings to toggle it on. Or, if it's useful, let me know how I can enhance it.

Oh wow, just looking at this now. Fantastic! Being able to add quests, items and npcs is as well as skills and edges is really cool. It will make it easier to use and maintain with everything being drag and drop.

I like the xp boxes. Counting the number of sessions does get fiddly so this is a good addition. I like that you have a box for xp per session so you can show the advancement pace. I have been experimenting with increasing how many sessions you need to advance based on character rank so it keeps people at mid point for longer, so I like that the extension has a place to record xp per advance.

Thanks very much for sharing this with the community, I am sure it took ages to do. Cheers for that, I will use it in my games.

I've switched to this extension from the older one that was basically just a notes/text box to type advancements into, but I was already doing milestone advancement before SWADE did away with XP. I haven't downloaded this version to even look at it, but while drag/drop Edges would be nice, I'd be concerned that having XP appear, when I don't use it might confuse things for some players. If there is a way to toggle this on/off, I'd highly recommend implementing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    @Skellen: Here you go! The feature you requested.

You can now drag Edges and Skills to the advances list. You can also drag a quest, item, NPC, even story entry.
    I thought it would be cool to be able to drag a defeated enemy to an advancement line, or an important item gained at that advance.

In my game, sometimes a character gains a special item in lieu of a normal advance. I hope you find this change useful if your games are like that.

There's also a new xp section. We play SWADE, but we recently started using XP like we did in SWEX. We found the advancement pace of SWEX better suited to our play style.
    Counting xp worked out easier than keeping notes on which sessions advances fell on. Once we got mixed level characters in the group I thought it would work better to have players track it on their individual characters, so I added this to the character sheet.
    If too many people think the xp section is in the way, I'll figure out how to use settings to toggle it on. Or, if it's useful, let me know how I can enhance it.
    Awesome! Thanks.

I am going to unleash my players on this

A way to toggle of the XP section would be nice, I will never use it.

Thread Information