STAR TREK 2d20

Has latest update broken my library?

Hello,
    after the latest patch I can not access the modules from the library anymore. When I click on the modules button from the library 'window' the log opens with the shown error message (see attachment). No modules can be seen. I am using the demo version FGU. I had already reinstalled the program. But it did not help.
    Any suggestions what has gone wrong?

Cheers Balou
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are using a lot of extensions. Disable all of these and test without them (or test in a new campaign without extensions). I'd suspect the better module window one at the very least.

And welcome to FG
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Balou View Post
    Hello,
    after the latest patch I can not access the modules from the library anymore. When I click on the modules button from the library 'window' the log opens with the shown error message (see attachment). No modules can be seen. I am using the demo version FGU. I had already reinstalled the program. But it did not help.
    Any suggestions what has gone wrong?

Cheers Balou
    A lot of those extensions have been updated today, go check on DMsGuild in your library and download the Updated Only ones.

Thank you. Removing the better module window solved the issue.

cheers balou

How did you remove the better module window?

Quote Originally Posted by marcocorry View Post
    How did you remove the better module window?
    Same way you remove any other extension. Untick the box on the campaign launcher.

My problem is that the library buttons are not there anymore. I'm not showing an error like the original poster on this thread. I have no information showing in the library window except a listing of my source guides, modules, etc. on the left hand side. I have also unclicked all extensions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The library button selection has moved too options. Click options and then sidebar.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information