STAR TREK 2d20

Task Force Games: Central Casting

Is any one working on adding these tables in any way? I don't know who owns the copy rights but have sent a query of to ADB is is the successor to Task Force Games as far as I can tell.

For any who wants to know, it was a book of tables to generate background for characters of any system set in a fantasy world.

I believe the author, Jenelle Jacquays, is currently working on an updated version. Might be worth reaching out to her to see what the copyright situation is. You should be able to find her on Facebook IIRC.

Cheers, Hywel

Thanks,

I had planned to contact her after I hear back from ADB. I want to make sure if I do this I can share with the community so I am starting with getting the necessary permissions. I she has a new version that might make things simpler.

This is dead in the water. I am unable to contact Jenelle Jaquaya because face book locked me out for some unknown reason. I have not used it in 5 years. ADB does not know who has the rights. So no go.

You can find her on Twitter @jennellallyn.

I will try Twitter. I have never used it before so it might be few days before I can try and contact her.
    Last edited by Garmorn; February 25th, 2021 at 21:54.

Thread Information