STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelaff72 View Post
    I assume you mean you found typos in the FG The After? That would be go to Kevin. I don't have access to any of the creator tools on that.
    It depends on where the typo originates. Normally the text of the pdf is just copy/pasted into FG, so if the typo was in the original text, it will also be in the FG module.

In the Madness in Thunder Gulcher, there are two sets of text that are jumbled vs. the Quickstart

Under "Reaching Wong's Lab", in the Investigating section, the "bullet" should replaced with the following paragraph:
    Dr Wong is hiding under a table at the back of the building, feverish with several oozing stab wounds in his belly and legs. He’s raving and wild, and might startle the characters by throwing something at them and cursing -- but he is not a danger to them in combat. However, in his poor condition, Wong is convinced the heroes are just more trouble. There are several routes to get the full story of what happened here: a successful Persuasion or Intimidate roll would break through his haze. Alternatively, heroes might scavenge the lab for restoratives with a Healing or Notice roll; Wong is too weak to fight an injection that would clear his head.
    Under "Wong's Story", the last paragraph and the two bullets should be replaced with:
    Roark’s bandits crossed the shelf below the waterfall and kicked in Wong’s front door, looking for drugs, weapons, and anything else they could scavenge. They shot his two assistants and threw their bodies into the stream.

Even worse, Roark’s lieutenant, a twitchy fellow who went by the name Spike, took a shine to Wong’s twelve-year-old son, Trent, and dragged him away. Spike insisted that he needed Trent ‘to be the key in the lock, the whisper in the wind,’ whatever that means. Wong reports that the lieutenant had some kind of biomechanical spines implanted all over his arms and shoulders -- that’s how Wong got the stab wounds, when he tried to rescue Trent.

Wong implores the heroes to track down Trent before it’s too late, while he does his best to recover from the stabbing -- at least enough to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    In the Madness in Thunder Gulcher, there are two sets of text that are jumbled vs. the Quickstart

Under "Reaching Wong's Lab", in the Investigating section, the "bullet" should replaced with the following paragraph:

Under "Wong's Story", the last paragraph and the two bullets should be replaced with:
    Thnaks for that, that was weird as my source SWEL code did not have the problem, so I have now manually fixed the xml file so all should be good next update.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

NP. ran it last week - after being rather hard core my last 3 or so games/sessions, it really went soft on the players in this adventure (Jokers galore, big rolls). But a fun time!
    Last edited by amerigoV; September 1st, 2021 at 17:49.

Thread Information