FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    That being said, thanks for your work Doswelk. You are an asset to Savage Worlds players.

I posted on THE AFTER's facebook page, and got a super quick response. It looks like they've tried emailing Smite Works to bring the price down as well, and haven't received a response yet.

I think someone tried a high marketing strategy and didn't realize how bad it would look. /shrug

Hey everyone, Im Jon, The Artist and creator of THE AFTER. I just want to say that both myself and Fainting Goat Games (The publisher of THE AFTER) share your concerns around the price. We have tried to contact Smite works on a number of occasions since the release to lower the price! we have not had any response as of yet. You can imagine our frustration. We have no direct control over the price set up and have to rely on the administration of the product being updated by Smite works.

Price dropped to $21.99. Bought it!

They were able to get the price down to 21.99 today! Tomorrow is payday, and I'll be snagging it.

Happy all of this got worked out. Just purchased "The After" for FG here and will be buying the premium book on Drive Thru RPG when I get paid next. The only thing that would have made it all perfect is if the hardcover premium book was graphic novel format.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyler View Post
    Happy all of this got worked out. Just purchased "The After" for FG here and will be buying the premium book on Drive Thru RPG when I get paid next. The only thing that would have made it all perfect is if the hardcover premium book was graphic novel format.
    I did see a post on FB where the creator is getting feedback on how many people would be interesting in the graphic novel format. So there is hope for ya

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I did see a post on FB where the creator is getting feedback on how many people would be interesting in the graphic novel format. So there is hope for ya
    Please let them know that I would definitely support it. This project is a great one. I hope to see many more releases for it. Please let them know that I would definitely buy anything in a graphic novel format. As noted, I've already purchased the release for FG once they altered the price point.

There's going to be a kickstarter for an adventure pack for The After called Tales from the Trail.
    You can check out the pre-launch page here. Click follow and be notified when we launch.

Tales From the Trail launched on Kickstarter and it's already fully funded. Anyone else chomping at the bit to get these ported to Fantasy Grounds? WOO-WHOO!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Thread Information