FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkMantle View Post
    Do we know if the Titan Effect setting is going to do buttons that are at least the right colour? The default Savage Worlds buttons look out of place against that blue theme.
    In an effort to make less work for me by removing side bar graphics I now have to create 14 new side bars for all the settings I have done over the years, the irony of that is not lost on me, so yes but give me a chance to get there!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I thought that a lot of the settings were done by the creators, not you guys. Take your time man, not trying to put pressure on there, I didn't realize it was all one guy!

You guys all do awesome work, keep it up!

Yeah, I think Doswelk does the bulk of them. I know Ikael did Crystal Hearts and the latest Deadlands. I feel like Tayln did Beasts and Barbarians; I'm sure there are others

GunBunnyFuFU did RIFTS. Mgrancey did Dawn of the Daikaiju. I think there are others still.

Oh I know there are others. Heard a rumor that Gunbunny has moved on to Foundry

Do we know if the Titan Effect setting is going to do buttons that are at least the right colour? The default Savage Worlds buttons look out of place against that blue theme.
    Maybe
    Capture.JPG
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Excuse me, there is no more also the possibility to choose which button to show up in the sidebar!
    [edit: found, it's in the options menu]

Looking good Doswelk!

I tried.

reputation.png
    I got you covered!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    From Discord:

Moon Wizard: All the rulesets have been switched to textual buttons for the sidebars. The overhead of graphical icons created a lot of complexity for adding new record types, theming and new ruleset creation.

I spent hours making all those side buttons
    When you have time, I think there is a way to add those buttons back in the ruleset theme. Moon Wizard said as much.

Thread Information