DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Savage World 2021-02-16 update - Benny no longer reduce wounds when soaking

After the update of yesterday, when a player drag a benny to a Wound they just receive in the combat tracker, the automatic vigor roll works but the wounds on a success or a raise is not longer reduce automatically.

They never did, you always had to click apply
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I know, but the wound total used to be be reduced before clicking apply. Rolling a success or a raise in the vigor roll no longer change anything in the combat tracker after dropping a benny on wounds.

I have the same problem. Until the last update, the number of soak sucessses/raises was deducted from the wounds when applying. But now the soak result shows not the slightest effect.

The second problem: The rolls to remove shaken are made, but successes won't remove the shaken status anymore. The whole system of soaking and recovering is totally broken.

Yes, same issue when testing. I also gave a character the Shaken status and when its turn came it auto rolled a success to un-Shake, but the character sheet still showed as being Shaken. Same thing with Wounds

Same - I put it in the 5.2 Version thread as well. The system is rolling the soak and to auto-unshake, but the results are not transferring to the CT.

I just pushed a hot fix, which restored the coding more closely on those rolls.

Can anyone update, and see if that resolves? If not, can someone walk me through the steps to see this as if I don't know how Savage Worlds works at all.

Thanks,
    JPG

I just updated. Both the shaken and soak is working properly again.
    I can also drag and drop bennies from the pile again.

Thanks for checking!

JPG

Everything back to normal (soak and shaken). Thanks for the quick fix!

Thread Information