DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Right side image buttons?

The new changes in the latest updates are mostly fantastic, the only one I'd like the option to revert is the buttons. Is there a way within a theme to bring the big buttons back?

I looked at the options, but didn't notice anything. The buttons really helped with the feeling of a Dark Sun theme I made and I'm sad to see them go.

Dark Sun Theme.jpg

Basically hard luck you spent all that time doing this

I suspect more changes are coming and they needed to get rid of the graphics before they could do the next big change...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Comment from the main dev here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post578957

If you create a custom theme for a specific ruleset, then you can still use custom buttons - as you should only be using one theme in a campaign. However, if there are additional extensions that add data records, then these will also need a graphical button creating. The move was to allow GMs to use some of the recently released commercial themes across all rulesets, without many updates having to be made when ruleset devs add a new record type resulting in many themes having to all have a new button created.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

not a fan they are so narrow that I have been clicking the wrong ones going fast. not a fan, not a fan

I'm a huge fan of the change. It gives me so much more space to work with. The old tabs, while nice to look at, weren't very practical in terms of space.

Not a fan but the 25% have spoken so that's the way it is

Not a fan but the 25% have spoken so that's the way it is

I have a large monitor so now with the new buttons it again makes FG harder to use. Please add UI Scaling or at least a large / small.

Quote Originally Posted by kellybarnard View Post
    I have a large monitor so now with the new buttons it again makes FG harder to use. Please add UI Scaling or at least a large / small.
    /scaleui # (where "#" is anything from 50-200)
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information