DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    /scaleui # (where "#" is anything from 50-200)
    I just want the right side buttons bigger, not the rest of the real estate. I got a 4k monitor for a reason.

As with all changes I need to use it for awhile before I give an opinion of it.

To give some food for thought. When any change happens I try and step back and think it this was how it was when I first used it how would I feel.

I do agree I would like a way to scale just the side bar buttons without having to scale the entire UI.

This will inspire me to look at what theme options are out there now.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Great change, really like the new sidebar. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulci View Post
    Great change, really like the new sidebar. Thanks for the update.
    Not really a great change if you are trying to improve accessibility is it? Not everyone can see those buttons if they are all the same colour.

It looks good thanks. If they were a tad 'thicker would be ideal but I am ok with them now.

What theme are you using spoonhead?

Just the basic one. I did have the core sidebar version up until the update. THe different colours for each of the buttons made it very easy for me.

Not a fan of the other themes if I’m honest. Have tried them all, but defaulted back to the default. A little less bright helps in a 3-4 hour game.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Not really a great change if you are trying to improve accessibility is it? Not everyone can see those buttons if they are all the same colour.
    Just speaking for my experience. I'm sure they will sort out issues.
    Last edited by Stigfinnaren; February 19th, 2021 at 20:59. Reason: Quoted wrong post doh

I too like the change, but totally agree that they could be a bit thicker or slightly more spaced apart for quicker clicking. The badges were taking up just a bit too much space for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    The new changes in the latest updates are mostly fantastic, the only one I'd like the option to revert is the buttons. Is there a way within a theme to bring the big buttons back?

I looked at the options, but didn't notice anything. The buttons really helped with the feeling of a Dark Sun theme I made and I'm sad to see them go.

Attachment 43800
    LOVE the theme! Dark Sun is my favorite setting.

Thread Information