STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Oh, I see what you are saying. The GRANTCA is applying to the caster. The only workaround I have for that is applying the inverse as an Effect as shown in the post above with Aura of Protection. So in this case I guess you would have to add DEF: 2 to the caster.

I have thought of this too, but sadly there is still some brainpower left to use X) (if the source of the aura gets flanked, it makes the "combat advantage" button to have no effect (because it does not stack with the GRANTCA), so I would have to think to add +2 to the attack roll instead)

If you say this is the only workaround, do you imply that indeed, the "FACTION(foe)" condition has not been ported to the 4E version of aura effects, as I supposed previously?

Quote Originally Posted by Facjad View Post
    I have thought of this too, but sadly there is still some brainpower left to use X) (if the source of the aura gets flanked, it makes the "combat advantage" button to have no effect (because it does not stack with the GRANTCA), so I would have to think to add +2 to the attack roll instead)

If you say this is the only workaround, do you imply that indeed, the "FACTION(foe)" condition has not been ported to the 4E version of aura effects, as I supposed previously?
    How about instead of GRANTCA you change it to DEF: -2? Then the Combat Advantage button will work.

The 4e version has all the same features as the 5e version, just has some tweaks to work with 4E and I fixed the issue with negative numbers in the aura effect. You could try testing in 5e to see if it works there. I dont think the original developer has updated it for Unity so maybe it only works in Classic.

Ok, thanks, I will look into it!

bmos fixed a lot of the issue with Aura Effects extension. I have tested with 4e and its working well.

https://github.com/bmos/FG-Aura-Effe...eases/tag/v0.8

Thread Information