5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Just go to Options and change the Decal option to Off.

Quote Originally Posted by dendarii View Post
    Just go to Options and change the Decal option to Off.
    thx!

You can also just change it to a different one. I've was testing this to show the large image of a monster the party is fighting at the start of combat so I was messing around with it.

Another question i think goes well with this thread:

I learned how to change the decal using the assets folder, but how i undo it and erase the decal i just put?

I want to turn it back to the original decal without any image there.

Just keep cycling through the decals in options.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks!

I leave a suggestion to te developers, it should be easier and more intuitive to undo it, since its so easy doing it now.

Again, thanks for the help.

FG Crew:

Just some feedback. I've been using FGU to run games regularly for the last few years and I just discovered this (and by accident). I was still using that "Fantasy Grounds Background EXT Maker" program for my campaigns. I don't know if that says more about my obliviousness or your marketing, but I do feel like this could have been publicized better. It's a pretty cool feature that a lot of long-time users have been wanting. I wish there was an easier way to know what has been added. I do read the patch notes when I see them, but this one slipped under my radar somehow.

Keep up the great work.

Blog Entries
    Agreed, it's hard to notify a large user base of updates. My team has the same issue with the work application we support. It's not easily solved, but something my team is still working on.

Besides the release notes and the City Hall announcements, you might try subscribing to the Newsletter as well. https://fantasygrounds.us13.list-man...&id=0c0bac83de

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information