5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Oh, I think we all assumed you were asking how to add your own custom file.

To make an image asset into a custom background decal, double-click on the image in the Assets window. In the Preview window, press the "Set Background Decal" button.

Regards,
    JPG
    That's what I was wondering! Thank you! that's pretty epic!!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Is this the first FGU only feature

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Is this the first FGU only feature
    You mean ... other than Line of Sight? LMAO

Yes But LOS was always a planned fork from Classic. I don't think this was. It's the first new unforseen thing of using the Unity engine. That's what struck me.

and now we can unlock the player portraits positions from top left and put them wherever we want too! More features incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    and now we can unlock the player portraits positions from top left and put them wherever we want too! More features incoming.
    What's this?!

There's now a little Locked icon top left of portrait area; if you move your cursor to just under the FG title bar in the top left corner, you should see it appear. Click it to unlock the portrait area and you can move it around your screen. You can then lock it elsewhere or click the reset button to put it back.

Damn! I would never have seen that!

LOL, I saw it - but couldn't figure out what it was or how it worked until I saw the Twitch stream where he showed off all the new features.

I also like the new feature. But is there a way to remove the decal one you have placed one?

Thread Information