FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Love the new option to set custom decal

I'm about to start DM'ing a Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign and was sad that there wasn't a decal option to load.

So I was delighted to see the update today brought the ability to add a custom decal from an image.

Thanks!!

(Also, thank you for the "Message of the Day" option - and the original extension creator, Trenloe)

Quote Originally Posted by dendarii View Post
    I'm about to start DM'ing a Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign and was sad that there wasn't a decal option to load.

So I was delighted to see the update today brought the ability to add a custom decal from an image.

Thanks!!

(Also, thank you for the "Message of the Day" option - and the original extension creator, Trenloe)
    I like these changes too!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by dendarii View Post

Thanks!!

I saw that as well. I picked the custom option but how do I import a custom image?

You have to place it in the images folder of your FG data folder. There's a button to open the correct folder in the Assets window.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You have to place it in the images folder of your FG data folder. There's a button to open the correct folder in the Assets window.

Regards,
    JPG
    I don't see this button.

It's in the Assets window. See the attached image. Also, note that this is for FGU only.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It's in the Assets window. See the attached image. Also, note that this is for FGU only.

Regards,
    JPG
    So, I still don't see how you set up a custom asset. When I click on the folder button it takes me to the images folder in my campaign. How do I make one of these images a custom decal? (sorry if I'm being difficult. Am I the only one with this problem?)

Oh, I think we all assumed you were asking how to add your own custom file.

To make an image asset into a custom background decal, double-click on the image in the Assets window. In the Preview window, press the "Set Background Decal" button.

Regards,
    JPG

All nice enhancements done in the last release must be properly communicated, they are very cool.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information