5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player 5E Weekly Fri or Sat 8PM start or later

FG License: FGC Demo, FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fri or Sat, Weekly, 8PM start or later
    Term: Module or Campaign
    Voice: Discord for Audio preferred, no video

Game System Preferred: 5E
    Game System Experience: A dozen systems years ago. 5E for two years. Have played: LMOP, HOTDQ, ROT, TOA
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 2 Years playing in Fantasy Grounds. Working on skills to eventually run games.

Character Type Preferred: I'll play what the party needs. There are many different ways to build a healer, tank, caster.
    About me: Reliable. Reliable. Reliable. A creator and problem solver. Not a voice actor but will do my part if that's the scheme of things.

Message me if you have an opening.

Hello, I am starting a 2E campaign this Saturday the 20th 8 PM EST. If you don't mind playing 2E, in the Forgotten Realms. There is space still available, 3 other players at present. If interested contact me on DISCORD: AndyPete #6691.

Aurvangur.....I have a group of 4 playing 5th edition. I am running them in the Dragon Hoard adventure with a lot of my own plot twists. We are all on the west coast and typically play on Thursday night but can play Friday nights, just prefer not to cause I hate taking peoples weekends.
    The game is mostly combat because we enjoy it most, but I do mix in roleplaying encounters and the guys don't shy away from it. We are currently at 5th level.
    PM me if you might be interested. If so, I would probably run a 1 on 1 adventure for you and then if we all wanted to continue them maybe an intro adventure for your character with the group.......and then if we all still wanted to continue then fold you into the main adventure.
    My name is Nick.

Thread Information