Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Tues can work

Quote Originally Posted by LordClaus View Post
    Tongue,

No need to have anything but the free
    Can't do Sundays consistently as my work will not allow
    looks like every other Tuesday (maybe still up in air)
    My campaigns require Hero type characters to survive, but if you think you can worm your way through with a weak character you're welcome to try.
    good play style!

I'll be in touch, if you can do Tuesdays I'd like to have a one on one in Discord at some point. What's your handle?

Regards,
    Claus
    I can make Tuesday work. Discord handle is Tongue#0697 call anytime

As for character building, don't get me wrong. I don't build weak characters on purpose, and wouldn't want to hurt the team with a ineffective dolt. But I need the character to make some sort of sense. I've played a few games with players who only want to Min/Max their characters for roll-play and they never think about the why. Also one always got peeved at others who made less than optimal choices when levelling up which made them harder to relate to in game. I try to build solid characters which do something we need well and make it match their backstory. It sometimes makes holes in other areas, but if you can find a reason for that too, then you got someone you can relate to.

Assassinabby,

My discord name is given in post, please send a friend request so we can chat and further discuss the adventure.
    Please provide Discord handle.

Claus

I just sent you a discord request I go by DocKnocks#2519 and I have FG classic ultimate.
    My local time zone is EST as well so no problems on the time zone front of things. I am comfortable with weekdays but would prefer weekends, but I will agree on whatever day is picked by the group.

Hello, I sent you a friend request on discord my discord alias is TroyTheTrojan69#0138 and was wondering if you are still looking for people to join. Your style of play sounds great and refreshing to some of the stuff that seems too given to players with out a thought.

Sorry Folks. I just got on a big project and I can't guarantee I'll be available on weekdays for the next few months. I'm gonna have to withdraw my name from the running unless it is on Sundays nights. Sounds like an absolute crushing campaign though. Maybe I'll DM some oneshot's instead until I can locate a Sunday night group. Seems to be a need for more. Hope to hear about your exploits one day.

Tongue

Hi, I'm very interested. I'm an old fart raised on 2nd Edition. I would like to play an old, aloof, kind but kinda greedy cleric. I'm east coast USA and I'm flexible with time.

I will be contacting everyone this coming week to chat with you guys and or gals so we can get a group together. I have sent out server requests on Discord if they expire let me know and I'll resend.

Thank you guys for the interest.
    Claus

As a reminder FGC (CLASSIC) and FGU (UNITY) are not compatible.

If you happen to need another player i will be available for tues til 10pm est. Im a 30 year old male thats played dnd for about 15 years now. I can work with the others to fill any role needed and will come up with a backstory related to such as needed. I can be reached on discord at Meowmix1137#0365

Very True and I have Unity Ult.
    Claus

Thread Information