Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

updater stuck on fonts/diemod.fgf

It's been about an hour and a half, with my CPU pegged at 100% (okay, well, one core at 50%). It downloaded a bunch of stuff before this, one of which took a long time (another font), but it's stuck here.

Thanks for any help....

More info if it helps (kinda doubt it)...

My network connection reports no traffic while the updater is stuck. No packets in either direction, apparently.

If this problem persists, please send e-mail to support at fantasygrounds.com. Include your order number or e-mail address used in purchasing the license. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am having the same problem. If I cancel the update and try again it sometimes moves onto the next file, but eventually it gets stuck. I've had it stop on regularbolditalic.fgf and modcollectorlabel.fgf as well as Diemod.fgf.

I've had the problem occur on three PCs, each with a fresh download of the installer. Repeated uninstall/reinstall and registry edits don't help. Also, the CPU is working at 50% on UpdaterEngine.exe, even though network connection is at 0%.

I had to get help from support -- they sent me a fixed package (or something -- I don't remember the details). I'd send them an email if I were you. Best of luck.

One of the other guys in my group is having the same problem. I'll have him contact support.

I am also getting stuck in the exact same place. What did you do to get it resolved? Something from Fantasy Grounds support? What exactly did you tell them, so that I can duplicate the request? Thanks.

Yeah, I contacted them by email and just sent a link to this thread

They posted some magic for me to download. I haven't used FG much since then, naturally, as RL has intruded to a great degree...

How long does it take to get a response from support? I know, it's only been 3 days, but I'm a bit anxious now that there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Thread Information