Starfinder Playlist

Zoom-Like Backgrounds in Discord

I've been looking for a way to do backgrounds in discord while gaming and found this useful 6 minute tutorial for a solution. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Tf...ature=emb_logo

Now that I've found this - I've been trying to find a source for good rpg related animated backgrounds - any suggestions? Really like to find a throne room with flickering torches on either side of me....

Have you tried OBS-Studio (and Discord just for voice with other players)? Green screen is super simple. Don't need Nvidia software to get it done. OBS-Studio not the Streamlabs or Streamelements versions which just add too much nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Have you tried OBS-Studio (and Discord just for voice with other players)? Green screen is super simple. Don't need Nvidia software to get it done. OBS-Studio not the Streamlabs or Streamelements versions which just add too much nonsense.
    Thanks for the suggestion Jiminimonka. I haven’t only because this one works for me...does obs need a physical greenscreen? Regardless, at this point I’m more searching for animated backgrounds to use....I did find a good one for flickering torches so happy with that. Would live to find a good animated Star Trek background.

Thread Information