STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I can check my paperback version of the Rippers Resurrected GM Handbook later on and give report regarding the correct ending of chapter 5.

Another bidding, today I read, that some of the SW Settings were splitted into Setting and Theme. Is it also possible to split the Rippers Setting and Theme, to use the Rippers Setting with other Desktop Themes?

Oh I know how it ends as I have the books (which I hurriedly dug out)... I thought I should report it though as it was a bit of a pain for me to deal with (I was worried I had a buggy download from Steam or something). Luckily I found Castle Dracula Castle map in the images section. So that helped.

Rippers Resurrected: lodges missing table and bug

I have found a couple of problems with the lodges in Rippers resurrected.
    I'm running FGU with SWADE and the Rippers Resurrected ruleset - no other extensions.

First of all, the "Lodge Table" from page 35 in the RR players' handbook is missing in FG. This makes the modifiers rule really confusing, even though the lodge record updates the modifier field as the lodge gains levels.

Also, adding a facility or edge to a lodge causes the following error:

Script execution error: [string "charsheet/scripts/charsheet_ability.lua"]:32: attempt to call field 'getActorShortcut' (a nil value)

The facilities and edges are added, and automation (e.g. for "purpose built") works, but the error message is annoying.

Hi, I have to ask again, because my first request came to nothing:

Is it maybe possible to use the Gothic Desktop Theme (or any other SW compatible Theme) with the Rippers Resurrected Setting without loading the Rippers Resurrected Desktop Theme as well? (strictly speaking split the original theme and setting).
    At the first look all is perfect and the Gothic Theme seems to fit, but on closer inspection there are some small issues with the Theme, like missing the chat input field.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Hi, I have to ask again, because my first request came to nothing:

Is it maybe possible to use the Gothic Desktop Theme (or any other SW compatible Theme) with the Rippers Resurrected Setting without loading the Rippers Resurrected Desktop Theme as well? (strictly speaking split the original theme and setting).
    At the first look all is perfect and the Gothic Theme seems to fit, but on closer inspection there are some small issues with the Theme, like missing the chat input field.

Thanks in advance
    The Theme and Setting will be split when I redo the SWADE update. (this will work for both SWADE and SWD)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Ok, thank you for the reply. The Theme works to some extend, so it's not that bad.

Is the SWADE update completed? In my Rippers Resurrected GM Handbook there's also no Reference Manual, am I missing something?
    Last edited by Springroll; July 30th, 2021 at 12:32.

Nope still on the list
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Nope still on the list
    Great to hear! I thought my FGU was making fun of me ��

After the December UI update, I just noticed the Rippers Resurrected theme really washes out the sidebar font color. Does anyone else see this or know a way to lighten it up?

rrsidebar.jpg

Thread Information