STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Potential Errata coming on the Glom
    https://www.pegforum.com/forum/deadl...ber-of-attacks

The Jackalope Foot doesn't work, if I equip it it shows [$GreatLuck] underneath it but resetting bennies still gives the standard 3, also the Jackalope gives 1 Benny for the wearer and GreatLuck would give 2?

Not sure that $ is correct...thought all the effects were prefaced with a #.

Try copying the item and editing it to replace the $ with a #

It wasn't a question it was feedback to the module

I know, it's just with Ikael temporarily out of commission it might be awhile before it gets fixed...was just trying to think of how to get it working for you now if it was a problem

Is Horror at Headstone Hill included on FG in any of the DLWW products? Or is that one that is in the works still? Just looking for a starter adventure. There's one in the Companion, I believe, and that may do for us for now.

There should also be thieving magpies and giants in the mist as short adventures in the rules added as onesheets.
    Horror at headstone hill is a plot point campaign that I think will come to FG later.

Quote Originally Posted by jimweaver View Post
    Is Horror at Headstone Hill included on FG in any of the DLWW products? Or is that one that is in the works still? Just looking for a starter adventure. There's one in the Companion, I believe, and that may do for us for now.
    Finished it waiting for QA
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by ChoTimberwolf View Post
    There should also be thieving magpies and giants in the mist as short adventures in the rules added as onesheets.
    Horror at headstone hill is a plot point campaign that I think will come to FG later.
    Thanks! I did find a couple of one-sheets in there to get started with, and the "Showdown at Sundown" adventure that is included with the PDF of Weird West Companion would also probably be pretty doable - even though that one states its for Seasoned, after a couple of one-sheets and an advance I could probably start a party on that.

Thread Information