DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tpkurilla View Post
    When you say "feats" do you mean Edges? My current FGU does not show any "master list" like my FGC did.

Where does one find a "master list"?

In my FGU, when I open the "Library", I do not get *any* categories listed up top, just the modules I have open along the left side.
    you can also get to it in the book by going to the Blessed details area. Or clicking on Blessed Edges.
    finding it in the book.png

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkMantle View Post
    Sorry, I did mean edges. I have been bouncing between D&D 5e and SWADE.

Change your sidebar to show Edges, and then click on edges. It's on page 2 of the list.

Attachment 44168
    Thanks, that's just what I needed!

Hi. I am not able to unlock any images, nor NPCs in Deadlands WW. The lock icon says "Read Only." In other Savage Worlds games I can unlock and adjust gridlines. Any ideas why this would be happening only in Deadlands. Does anyone else have this issue?

I know I can simply make a copy of individual items, but that is a pain when doing dozens of tiny adjustments...

Is the module set to Read Only? Does it have to be?
    Last edited by YamaShintaku; February 24th, 2021 at 01:20.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

In ranged weapons you have "nitroclycerin"; which I believe should be spelled "nitroglycerin." I believe PEG misspelled it in the Explosives title (pg 32)

Ok, last comment/idea for the evening:

Is there a way in Deadlands WW to do Dueling, Dealing with the Devil, and even Poker matches? I saw Kevin's video on dueling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWzKoLlNbao

But, I was wondering if there are plans to make it a more robust and easy to follow system? A poker table would be awesome where you have the option of hiding player's cards (even from the GM).

Pie in the sky....? I guess I'm just kind of wish listing out loud... Thoughts? Ideas?
    Last edited by YamaShintaku; February 24th, 2021 at 01:20.

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Ok, last comment/idea for the evening:

Is there a way in Deadlands TWW to do Dueling, Dealing with the Devil, and even Poker matches? I saw Kevin's video on dueling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWzKoLlNbao

But, I was wondering if there are plans to make it a more robust and easy to follow system? A poker table would be awesome where you have the option of hiding player's cards (even from the GM).

Pie in the sky....? I guess I'm just kind of wish listing out loud... Thoughts? Ideas?
    It's in the works. You can learn more in this thread about it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ird-West-Duels

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Hi. I am not able to unlock any images, nor NPCs in Deadlands WW. The lock icon says "Read Only." In other Savage Worlds games I can unlock and adjust gridlines. Any ideas why this would be happening only in Deadlands. Does anyone else have this issue?

I know I can simply make a copy of individual items, but that is a pain when doing dozens of tiny adjustments...

Is the module set to Read Only? Does it have to be?
    All of the modules from the FG Store are set to read only. You can make a copy of anything by left clicking it and dragging then dropping it back into the window you pulled it from. It works for NPCs, items, Edges, whatever. The copy won't be locked so you can edit it.

Also if the PDF has typos, they have to exist in the module as well. It is part of the license agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    All of the modules from the FG Store are set to read only. You can make a copy of anything by left clicking it and dragging then dropping it back into the window you pulled it from. It works for NPCs, items, Edges, whatever. The copy won't be locked so you can edit it.
    I'm not sure if that's correct. All of my modules except Deadlands are not read only. If they were read only, you could not turn LOS on and off, adjust grids, turn on mask, and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    Also if the PDF has typos, they have to exist in the module as well. It is part of the license agreement.
    Makes sense. In this case, the misspelled word was in the title of the section, and they spelled it correct in the item name. But, the item name is misspelled in FGU module.

Do we also need SWADE to run Deadlands?

Yes. This is true in pen and paper as well as Fantasy Grounds. SWADE is the actual ruleset. Deadlands is the setting with modifications to the core rules...so you need the core rules (SWADE) to handle the modifications. However, that $9.99 for SWADE is the same as getting the PHB, DMG and MM for 5E for a LOT less.
    Last edited by IceBear; February 25th, 2021 at 20:04.

Thread Information