DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

Minor Edge Typos - Fan the Hammer and Improved Fan the Hammer. The Rank requirements are switched (Improved is listed as Seasoned, regular FtH is listed as Heroic).

Yes we are still getting the error for the SW Weird West ext.

Even after today's update I'm still getting the error massage with only the SW Weird West Ext. loaded.

Ty you folks for the quick replies, and actions for said replies are quite prompt.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tanklin Kregin; December 18th, 2021 at 18:45.

Hi,

After upgrading to version 5.5 of the Savage Worlds ruleset I am getting the following error every time I start my campaign:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_dlww.lua"]:28: attempt to call field 'registerIgnorePenaltyAbility' (a nil value)
    It doesn't seem to affect anything but maybe it's something I'm not noticing. I'm just mentioning it in case it's just me or it's something general that needs to be checked.

I' m attaching the log as well for any relevance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by rlorite View Post
    Hi,

After upgrading to version 5.5 of the Savage Worlds ruleset I am getting the following error every time I start my campaign:

It doesn't seem to affect anything but maybe it's something I'm not noticing. I'm just mentioning it in case it's just me or it's something general that needs to be checked.

I' m attaching the log as well for any relevance.
    I get the same error. Its something in the Setting: Deadlands The Weird West extension (I turned off all the other extensions, with only that one loaded did it trigger the error). I loaded SWPF and other SW (non-Deadlands) without issue.

I just pushed a hot fix to address this issue for DL:LC and DL:WW extensions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moon wizard View Post
    i just pushed a hot fix to address this issue for dl:lc and dl:ww extensions.

Regards,
    jpg
    ty!

I noticed the requirements for Fan the Hammer and Imp. Fan the Hammer are incorrect.
    Fan the Hammer is showing a Heroic tier requirement when it should be Seasoned, and Imp. Fan the Hammer is completely incorrect all they way through.

Grimmsteel Games
    Hardware: 2019 16" MacBook Pro, 2 TB SSD, 32 GB RAM
    Primary OS: Mac OS X 11.6.2 Big Sur

Does the Deadlands extension work correctly with the current version of FGU? I keep getting some kind of window errors in the console, no access to poker table nor colored bennies, even the NPC window won't load any entries.

Edit: Issue resolved. Had an unupdated version of the savage worlds ruleset.
    Last edited by Bladebite; January 5th, 2022 at 02:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemb View Post
    Nope, I see 3 maps and all of them seem to be missing the links.
    It appears that none of the savage tales are included either. I am generally disappointed in the quality of the conversion to FG for this module.

Thread Information