STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mourngrimm View Post
    Does anyone know if Blood Drive is in the works and if so the ETA? Thanks.
    Following....

It will be here when it can be purchased: Deadlands: Blood Drive for Fantasy Grounds

It is in QA right now.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    It will be here when it can be purchased: Deadlands: Blood Drive for Fantasy Grounds

It is in QA right now.
    Oh the link is such a tease as that is my birthday (in the past...).

Not to press, but is there any word on the Horror at Headstone Hill setting and when it might be available?
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

I don't know if this is by design, but I bought the DL Bundle & I ran into issues with dependencies not being loaded. Turned out that the 2 main books (DLWW Players Guide & Marshal's HB) weren't in the bundle! So I had to go buy those to be able to use the Hexslinger Archetype. Since those 2 books are critical for SWADE, it would have been good to know beforehand.

I'm also running into issues with the images not existing for the train floor plans during the game last night but today I can pull the image up (For Whom the Whistle Blows). Several Images seemed to cause errors last night with 3 players & myself but I can't tell if this is because of how FGC opens files to distribute them to the clients or if during the night FGC updated those files and/or released the locks. can you provide some insight? Is it read only, multiple simultaneous read or sequential read (player 1, then player 2, etc)?
    This might have accounted for why FGC locked up on me for the first time in 3 years.

Lastly, Is there a way to force clients to download files such as the DLWW Player's Guide & the Archetypes 1 & 2? IIRC you used to be able to force clients to download critical files but that was when we played The Last Parsec setting which has a lot less content!

Quote Originally Posted by Borg0911 View Post
    I don't know if this is by design, but I bought the DL Bundle & I ran into issues with dependencies not being loaded. Turned out that the 2 main books (DLWW Players Guide & Marshal's HB) weren't in the bundle! So I had to go buy those to be able to use the Hexslinger Archetype. Since those 2 books are critical for SWADE, it would have been good to know beforehand.
    The Deadlands bundle is for "Deadlands: Reloaded". That's the older version of Deadlands, and originally used Savage Worlds Deluxe.

"Deadlands: The Weird West" is the new one that is built on SWADE. It's not included in the "Reloaded" bundle because they're different editions.

Then why is the SWADE Core book included in the bundle? That's what convinced me I was getting the right set. I just would have liked to know up front. Not sure if it would have changed my purchased decision but it certainly confused the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg0911 View Post
    Then why is the SWADE Core book included in the bundle? That's what convinced me I was getting the right set. I just would have liked to know up front. Not sure if it would have changed my purchased decision but it certainly confused the issue.
    I would have thought the name "Deadlands Reloaded" would have been the giveaway that it wasn't "Deadlands: The Weird West"

The Horror at Headstone Hill setting is available now in the store!!! Bought... Yippee!!!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    The Horror at Headstone Hill setting is available now in the store!!! Bought... Yippee!!!
    Yep! Just picked it up as well. Good thing! I started running it a few weeks ago, and was running out of the prequel content I'd created to give them a few advances and also buy time until it showed up in FG!

Thread Information