STAR TREK 2d20

Deadlands: The Weird West NPC issue

Found a very minor issue. The NPC Cult Leader has Arcane Background (Black Magic) but if you click on the box to the right of the Edge, it opens Arcane Background (Shaman). Also in the Combat tab there is nothing linked to the powers. I made a copy of the NPC so I could see how it was setup and Black Magic was not selected for the Arcane Background in the Combat tab. It's a minor thing but would cause delay if trying to just throw the Cult Leader into a fight on the fly without creating a copy and fixing the issue.

Thanks
    Last edited by goodmanje; February 11th, 2021 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    Found a very minor issue. The NPC Cult Leader has Arcane Background (Black Magic) but if you click on the box to the right of the Edge, it opens Arcane Background (Shaman). Also in the Combat tab there is nothing linked to the powers. I made a copy of the NPC so I could see how it was setup and Black Magic was not selected for the Arcane Background in the Combat tab. It's a minor thing but would cause delay if trying to just throw the Cult Leader into a fight on the fly without creating a copy and fixing the issue.

Thanks
    Thank you for the report. Similar issues were discovered in following NPCs: Cult Leader, Huckster, Aztec Mummy, Hexslinger, Poison Woman, Wichita Witch.
    These are now addressed.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information