FG Spreadshirt Swag

InitiativeManager Gone?

Hello,

I'm trying to add a new edge that affects initiative card draws. Simply, a level headed edge that draws three extra cards.

My call to InitiativeManager is throwing the following error:

Code:
    script execution error: [string "scripts/teledrial_tweaks.lua"]:36: attempt to index global 'InitiativeManager' (a nil value)
    This indicates InitiativeManager doesn't exist. I tested with the War of the Dead slow hindrance extension. I know that extension works (or used to work) for others. It gives the exact same error on the same call (InitiativeManager.registerAbilityHandler).

I have only those two extensions installed. I'm running FGU classic 4.0.6, SWADE 5.2.10, core 3.3.12A.

Was InitiativeManager removed from SWADE? Was it renamed? Is there a replacement?

Thanks!
    Last edited by damned; April 7th, 2021 at 02:26.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKarpenter View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to add a new edge that affects initiative card draws. Simply, a level headed edge that draws three extra cards.

My call to InitiativeManager is throwing the following error:

Code:
    script execution error: [string "scripts/teledrial_tweaks.lua"]:36: attempt to index global 'InitiativeManager' (a nil value)
    This indicates InitiativeManager doesn't exist. I tested with the War of the Dead slow hindrance extension. I know that extension works (or used to work) for others. It gives the exact same error on the same call (InitiativeManager.registerAbilityHandler).

I have only those two extensions installed. I'm running FGU classic 4.0.6, SWADE 5.2.10, core 3.3.12A.

Was InitiativeManager removed from SWADE? Was it renamed? Is there a replacement?

Thanks!
    InitiativeManager was renamed to ActionCardManager (many versions ago). Otherwise the API works the same but has more capabilities now
    Last edited by damned; April 7th, 2021 at 02:26.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information