STAR TREK 2d20

Theme - Western in Savage Worlds

Hello,

I have an art subscription and noticed that some of the side bar icons don't match the theme when using Savage Worlds setting. Is there a setting that fixes this?

Thanks,

Slayveen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License holder

Current Games: 5e Eberron, C&C

A new update will be incoming that will replace the sidebar buttons. So a resolution will be incoming.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks!
    Ultimate License holder

Current Games: 5e Eberron, C&C

I'd like to mention that the Assets and Library Button don't have arts for the pressed buttons, so they change to the default ones when pressed. So those ones could sneak out of the update.

I run FG Classic at 3840x2160. I purchased this theme as an alternative to the current Deadlands Weird West theme. But when activated, it is clearly not built for this resolution. Is there anything I can do to center it?

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Craftzero; February 14th, 2021 at 16:46.

I use it at 1080p and it's not centered either. Perhaps giving us the wanted poster on the toggleable image at the center would be a solution that works on any resolution

Thank you for the report. Notified dev.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I use it at 1080p and it's not centered either. Perhaps giving us the wanted poster on the toggleable image at the center would be a solution that works on any resolution
    Frankly, The decal should be able fill the desktop entirely! So you can change the background completely, fast and easy to something the might be releveant to the story and help set the tone of the session. Just my two coppers worth of dumb thoughts...

Thread Information