DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Dungeon Alchemist Mapping (with FG export)

Says it has a FG export. Looks amazing for creating really nice looking battle maps. 3d or 2d.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyGrou...asy_mapmaking/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...on-alchemisttm

Which virtual tabletop software will you support?
    We will have support for Foundry, Fantasy Grounds and Roll20 at release. Later, we might add support for additional VTT’s.
    Last edited by celestian; February 9th, 2021 at 16:14.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Just for D&D/Pathfinder type games this is already a valuable asset. With the planned expansions of modern, futuristic, SciFi themes; it will quickly become a must have for online/in-person TTRPG games. Not all of us are artistically gifted after all. LOL

Interesting. I wonder what they actually mean by "support"? Include line-of-sight data to import into FGU along with the map images? I've had a quick look and haven't seen any further info.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Very cool celestian. I just joined the KS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Interesting. I wonder what they actually mean by "support"? Include line-of-sight data to import into FGU along with the map images? I've had a quick look and haven't seen any further info.
    If you watch the promo vid it shows maps that have been exported into Foundry with full use of LOS, lights, etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    If you watch the promo vid it shows maps that have been exported into Foundry with full use of LOS, lights, etcetera.
    Yeap, my assumption is that it has (or expected to have) similar functionality for FG.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

KS Backed to join the beta, this looks awesome - though the biggest issue for mapping is no curved/angled walls - well at least to start with, I am sure with the traction they are getting that they will deliver this feature.

Wow this thing is really taking off. Anyone wishing an easy mapping program solution might want to take a look.

I backed it. It looks pretty good. They’ve stopped adding more stretch foals to concentrate on the core product and delivering on time. Which I actually appreciate.

Blog Entries
    Backed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information