5E Character Create Playlist

[Solved] Missing race and class data

I am trying to learn how to use FG through the tutorials made by Taking20, and in episode 2, he goes through character creation. When I try to open class and race data, be it in 3.5 or 5e, there are no races, no classes – it is just empty. How do I load these assets? I am using Fantasy Grounds (classic) v.3.3.13 standard.
    Last edited by CannedMan; February 8th, 2021 at 21:10. Reason: Added solved.

When you first start an FG campaign it won't contain any data. You'll need top open one or more library modules that contains the relevant data.

Information in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...vating+Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks so much! That solved the issue for me.

Here is an infographic that should help it is a quick reference from the Fantasy Grounds College.

GTW_DM_patch.png
    Last edited by Baufrin; February 17th, 2021 at 06:55.

Link is still pending. Do you have a path to locate the graphic?
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Thread Information