Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Story Organization Question

Hello.

Question:
    Is there a way to create links/shortcuts within a "New story" line item without creating a new line item on the main "story" window/page?

For example:

I have a city map with buildings listed and "Pegged/shortcut" on a map.
    Each "Peg/shortcut" is a line item within the "story" window/page.
    I would like "Peg/shortcut" within the "story" line item without having to create a line item in the overall "story" window/page.

What I am trying to avoid is a huge "nightmarish" list within the "story" window.

Thanks in advance!

V/R
    THO

Blog Entries
    Welcome!
    Nope links are a paragraph type, hence each links needs to be an entire paragraph.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Not exactly a story entry, but if you want links in columns you could create a "Table" entry, add some columns and then drag your links to each cell of the table.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmmm.. That kinda sucks and makes for a real mess in the "Story" window.
    So to make sure I understand..My "Story" page could, in theory, be miles long if I use a boatload of short cuts?
    Last edited by THO; February 8th, 2021 at 00:59.

As mentioned, links in story entries are one per line.

You could use a column approach using a table as I mentioned.

I’m not exactly sure what your end goal is, but if all you want is a bunch of shortcut pins in a window, then maybe create a small image with a blank background and drag your shortcut pins to the image.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK..so what I am trying to do is consolidate entries.Story issue.jpg

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information