Starfinder Playlist

Accidentally deleted the DM MAP: Barovia. How do I get it back

So I am in the middle of a session when I accidentally deleted the DM Map of Barovia.

Is there a quick way to get it back? I tried to reboot and update Fantasy grounds Classic but it did not bring it back. Is there a way to get it back easily?

If it is part of the Curse of Strahd campaign then doing an update should fix it - if not find the WoTC5ECOS.dat file in your /vault folder and delete it and it will re-download when you launch FG.

You never actually change anything in the base module, all you do is make changes to the module data within a campaign. You can revert those campaign based changes.

Go to the module activation screen, right click on the module the map was in and select "revert changes" - this will set everything in that module back to it's original state within that campaign, if you’ve made any edits to module records they'll be lost.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You never actually change anything in the base module, all you do is make changes to the module data within a campaign. You can revert those campaign based changes.

Go to the module activation screen, right click on the module the map was in and select "revert changes" - this will set everything in that module back to it's original state within that campaign, if you’ve made any edits to module records they'll be lost.
    Perfect!

That's what I figured, but I couldn't navigate around it to reload it back. I ended up using the Player's map instead and then downloaded the links to it. I think I will continue with this until the completion of the campaign.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

In the campaign code, where would the deleted map is referenced?
    Last edited by dellanx; February 16th, 2021 at 10:42.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information