DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problem with SPc's

Possibly unity related, as thats what I'm hoping to run VTM in.

Apart from the window size not being resizable, I can copy an existing SPC but not change Add/subtract the skills, for example on a copy of bloodthirsty sheriff I cannot alter the athletics score. For a newly created "blank" SPC I cannot add skills at all.

Is there a simple solution?

Thanks

I have a stack of SPC's to put in, need help ASAP
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

If you are talking about adding skills to the Exceptional Dice Pool box in Abbreviated SPCs, the way to do it is to right-click and select "Create Item" from the 6 o'clock on the menu.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks for that, Got that one, however as my example its making more Kindred that i'm mostly getting stuck on.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

To alter the athletics score in your example:

Open a copy of the SPCs sheet
    Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the skills tab
    In the edit skills window that opens you can now click to add or subtract dots, or use the Ctrl and scroll wheel to quickly adjust.

Thanks for that, I didn't see a gear icon, but now immersed in another project with higher priority, I'll return to it as soon as I can to build my SPC File

Thread Information