DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    My First Token Pack on Sale!!

    It's been a while, but at long last my very first Token Package is now on sale at RPGnow.com!!




    This has been a bit of a wait for those of you who have been following the slowly growing gallery of sample images over at my web site. But at last the package is ziped up and now a part of RPGnow's gallery of other products. So please drop by there and buy a package today, or buy two, or three or four - they make wonderful gifts for mothers day, farthers day, and Christmass!

    Would I lie to you?

    So whats next? Well I have been running a little poll at my site, and so far it looks like people would like to see a Fantasy Token set next or a set of World War II tokens.... I am leaning towards the Fantasy Tokens, but also towards the WWII tokens.... but I also have in mind making a set of wildlife tokens of normal creatures or a set of tokens of modern day cars....

    Too many projects, so little time....

    Anyway, thanks to those who have shown me their support - thanks. And thanks to Smiteworks for Fantasy Grounds II without which my tokens would just be pixels.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

  2. #2
    Valarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Worcestershire, UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Argh .... another thing to go on the wish list.
    Seriously, thanks Tailz. I'll be buying.

    When's the Sci-Fi token set coming out
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

  3. #3
    Purchased! Thanks, Tailz!

  4. #4
    Oberoten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Älvsbyn, Sweden
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws
    It's been a while, but at long last my very first Token Package is now on sale at RPGnow.com!!




    This has been a bit of a wait for those of you who have been following the slowly growing gallery of sample images over at my web site. But at last the package is ziped up and now a part of RPGnow's gallery of other products. So please drop by there and buy a package today, or buy two, or three or four - they make wonderful gifts for mothers day, farthers day, and Christmass!

    Would I lie to you?

    So whats next? Well I have been running a little poll at my site, and so far it looks like people would like to see a Fantasy Token set next or a set of World War II tokens.... I am leaning towards the Fantasy Tokens, but also towards the WWII tokens.... but I also have in mind making a set of wildlife tokens of normal creatures or a set of tokens of modern day cars....

    Too many projects, so little time....

    Anyway, thanks to those who have shown me their support - thanks. And thanks to Smiteworks for Fantasy Grounds II without which my tokens would just be pixels.

    ... payday 21st... This is one set I am gonna get ASAP. Oh as for the next pack? ... Vehicles of all sorts is a much needed and wanted thing.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com




    Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian
    Argh .... another thing to go on the wish list.
    Seriously, thanks Tailz. I'll be buying.

    When's the Sci-Fi token set coming out
    I am kinda working on all of them at once, thats why in the gallery you will see some of the future sets I am working on have like one or two bits... but I do need to focus... So far I think I had best to do a Fantasy Starter Pack next as most people play fantasy D&D. But I also want modern day cars, so I think an addon pack will also have to be next for the Modern stuff.

    But I also recently found a really cool looking Skelleton that will fit all the 3D cloths models I have, so an undead modern pack might be something soon too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illrigger
    Purchased! Thanks, Tailz!
    Don't forget to leave feed back at RPGnow.com, but also especialy comments over at my web site so I can know if I need to tweek things in future sets or to add certain items to future sets.

    The more feedback I get, the better the future token sets will be.
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; June 16th, 2007 at 02:48.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

  6. #6
    mr_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    GMT -5 / EST
    Posts
    548
    *snag!*

    Very nice, will work great for my spy campaign
    I'd vote for modern vehicles, there's not many of those out there.
    And Joe Blows (IE, people on the street, fillers, no need for lots of poses, just people to fill in the environment )
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

  7. #7
    Valarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Worcestershire, UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws
    I am kinda working on all of them at once, thats why in the gallery you will see some of the future sets I am working on have like one or two bits... but I do need to focus... So far I think I had best to do a Fantasy Starter Pack next as most people play fantasy D&D. But I also want modern day cars, so I think an addon pack will also have to be next for the Modern stuff.
    Tailz, in my opinion, the Fantasy lot are more than covered with Devin Knight's top-down tokens. I'm sure they could wait a while for your tokens in this genre. I've found that there's a dearth of top-down tokens in the Modern and Sci-Fi genres. While I can create some of the flat tokens, my artistic ability is almost nil. A sense of aesthetics is about it. This is why I'm so excited about your modern tokens. I'll be buying these, but I could really do with more.

    I'm raiding Campaign Cartographer's symbol sets for Modern and Sci-Fi symbols for my own use. I'll be scaling them to fit in with yours.

    If anyone have these, there's a fair number of vehicles. All you'd have to do is to put them on to a map and save it as a PNG file. Then cut and paste and make the background transparent. I'll perhaps do a tutorial for the new VT website (when I have some time).
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws
    It's been a while, but at long last my very first Token Package is now on sale at RPGnow.com!!
    Congrats on getting your first commercial token pack released. Hope it sells well so we can see many more token packs from you in the future.

  9. #9
    Oberoten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Älvsbyn, Sweden
    Posts
    2,621
    Put my money where my mouth was and finally shelled out for the tokenpack.
    It is incredibly well done. Matching portraits, tokens and all.
    Very good. very very good.

    When will next one be out?
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com




    Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

  10. #10
    Tailz, did you get my email last week? I never heard back.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Log in

Log in