DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 18 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Hi, I have converted "Feast of Goblyn" to FG, but it is in Spanish. I can put it in English as well. What else is needed in order to make it "official" and submit it?
    BTW, the maps I used to play are not mine, I downloaded them elsewhere... I guess that is something to change.

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Hi, I have converted "Feast of Goblyn" to FG, but it is in Spanish. I can put it in English as well. What else is needed in order to make it "official" and submit it?
    BTW, the maps I used to play are not mine, I downloaded them elsewhere... I guess that is something to change.
    YouŽll want to contact [email protected] , heŽll set you up if youŽre serious about that.
    Also take a look at this thread here.

IŽd buy "Feast of Goblyns" immediately as i love Ravenloft

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Hi there,

Thank you for willing to share (legally) your conversion

AlterZwerg was right, you need to contact James.

As per your quieries

unfortunately my Spanish is a bit rusted...while it s not stipulated anywhere that it has to be in English, i would say it s recommended.

Also the original maps have to be included, if they are playable with a little bit of photo-shopping use them, most if not all custom maps found anywhere else don t have a commercial agreement (aka you can t use them into a different product for sell even if they were free initially). You might have to recreate them with any mapping software (except Fantasy grounds...how ironic) with a commercial license. I am happy to help out with the maps.

cf: i don t know much about ravenloft so i thought initially it was a 32 pages adventures you converted... It is not...well done.

Thanks for the info, I will write to James Holloway.
    Hope to have the module soon working.

If anyone is interested modules I3 to I5 are now available for sale.
    Last edited by dittotb; July 16th, 2021 at 19:53. Reason: Error
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by dittotb View Post
    If anyone is interested modules I3 to I5 are now available for sale.
    Nice, I'll have to grab'm!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

just to let everyone knows that B7 and B12 are available in the FG shop. High quality craftsmanshift i was told.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    just to let everyone knows that B7 and B12 are available in the FG shop. High quality craftsmanshift i was told.
    Yes, they are done very well. Bayne did a great job on these.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I don't know when it will be released but I just submitted the 2e of Malevolent and Benign I (Expeditious Retreat Press) for review. The second volume is in the works and I expect to submit it for review in the next two weeks.

Jason

I'd love to see more adventures converted. I already have most of the sourcebook hard copies, and it's easy enough to pick stuff out of them to use in FG without a digital release.

I'm especially excited about Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil and Return to the Tomb of Horrors. The originals were of course a couple of my favorites of all time, and I wasn't aware that the Return modules even existed until recently. The only problem is they are 3E! So now I might have to down-convert them to 2E. Is there any official position on down-converting a 3e+ adventure to 1E/2E and offering it for sale on FG?

Thread Information