STAR TREK 2d20

Spell Attack Roll

Hi, I am having some difficulties with spell attack roll. The spell attack roll doesn't seem to be taking into account that the character is expert in spell attack rolls so the bonus is off by 2. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Also it appears the spell dc for saving throw is off by 2 as well. It doesn't appear my spells are taking into account that the character is expert in spell attack and dc.
    Last edited by Bwoerth; February 1st, 2021 at 16:02.

Open up the spell section header and change the proficiency from trained to expert.

When adding anything to your PC remember to check the chargen tracker for details as to whether automation has been applied or whether you need to do anything manually.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is probably my problem. I don't see a spell section. The tabs I have are the following: Main, Combat, Skills, Abilities, Inventory, Notes, and Actions. Is there something I needed to do to get a spells tab? Sorry for being such a newb here.

The spell section is in the actions tab - where you're seeing your spell attack roll and spell DC.

You may need to click the magnifying glass icon to open up the complete spell section header.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks! I found it by expanding where it said Wizard. I hadn't clicked on that expansion before. Thank you again.

Those magnifying glasses has been historically hard to see. I may make a ext that replaces them with a Bright Florescent Pink down arrow.....
    Last edited by Willot; February 2nd, 2021 at 00:01.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information