FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I suspect that lots of people will like this idea https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135550 - FGU please remember layers lock status between sessions (and between closing & re-opening a map in a session. Yeah its in the works, but yeah it slows down map making considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I suspect that lots of people will like this idea https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135550 - FGU please remember layers lock status between sessions (and between closing & re-opening a map in a session. Yeah its in the works, but yeah it slows down map making considerably.
    Is this happening under particular circumstances because I'm not seeing this, I created this map in the image below and locked up all the layers and they remain locked after closing and reopening both the map and the client. Do I need to do something else to reproduce?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Is this happening under particular circumstances because I'm not seeing this, I created this map in the image below and locked up all the layers and they remain locked after closing and reopening both the map and the client. Do I need to do something else to reproduce?
    Make some folders and put them items inside. Then close the folder.

Make some folders and put them items inside. Then close the folder.
    Nope, everything still all locked up. Do I need to leave some open (i tested this as well and if they are open they remain open). Do I need hundreds of assets? Is my image too small perhaps - not enough layers/folders?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Do I need hundreds of assets? Is my image too small perhaps - not enough layers/folders?
    Could be. Try it with something like the attached.

I have the same issue as Jiminimonka, it may well be something to do with the number of layers, but I can't tell because I've only drawn a few maps so far and they all have lots of layers, and they all explode like that every time I load up.

Nope, everything still all locked up. Do I need to leave some open (i tested this as well and if they are open they remain open). Do I need hundreds of assets? Is my image too small perhaps - not enough layers/folders?
    Exactly they are open, now try with 50 assets in one layer and 5 layers and try navigating around. They need to stay shut. Also for the record when I am making maps (and modules etc., the only extension I use is Author).

Quote Originally Posted by Geometer View Post
    Could be. Try it with something like the attached.

I have the same issue as Jiminimonka, it may well be something to do with the number of layers, but I can't tell because I've only drawn a few maps so far and they all have lots of layers, and they all explode like that every time I load up.
    What assets are those Gemeter?

What assets are those Gemeter?
    Which ones are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Geometer View Post
    Which ones are you referring to?
    FG 40.jpg in your post

@Jiminimonka; Can't remember off hand, mostly from the FG Art Packs I think

Thread Information