DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FRC1 Ruins of Adverture encounters don't work

Hello

I purchased FRC1 Ruins of Adventure and the encounters don't work, they don't load into the tracker or place the tokens on the map. The error message says

"A module you are attempting to use is not loaded. AD&D 2E Monstrous Manual. Activate module and attempt to open the link again?"

I have the Monstrous Manual loaded and nothing happens

does anyone know how to fix this? or do I have to wait for the adventure to be fixed by the programmers?

Thanks
    Have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by Tethsya View Post
    Hello

I purchased FRC1 Ruins of Adventure and the encounters don't work, they don't load into the tracker or place the tokens on the map. The error message says

"A module you are attempting to use is not loaded. AD&D 2E Monstrous Manual. Activate module and attempt to open the link again?"

I have the Monstrous Manual loaded and nothing happens

does anyone know how to fix this? or do I have to wait for the adventure to be fixed by the programmers?

Thanks
    Have a great day
    I would email this exact same message to support so they can contact the conversion dev that worked on the product. I "think" this was recently reported elsewhere but it couldn't hurt to make sure they are aware.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

First point sorry that you are having issues. Just a query are you using Fantasy grounds Classic or Unity?
    Which encounters? All or just a particular encounter?
    Last edited by dittotb; January 31st, 2021 at 04:28. Reason: New Tests
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by dittotb View Post
    First point sorry that you are having issues. Just a query are you using Fantasy grounds Classic or Unity?
    Which encounters? All or just a particular encounter?
    The error occurs in both Classic and Unity. and from what I tested the occurs on all set encounters. but it doesn't seem to occur on random encounters
    Last edited by Tethsya; January 31st, 2021 at 13:53.

Thank you for your prompt response. There is an update (not addressing your particular issue). It will be distributed on Tuesday I think. If you could try that and send me a note on whether it fixes your issue or not. I have tried to test here but I have not run across that issue so far. What OS are your running?
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Thank you for your prompt response. There is an update (not addressing your particular issue). It will be distributed on Tuesday I think. If you could try that and send me a note on whether it fixes your issue or not. I have tried to test here but I have not run across that issue so far. What OS are your running?
    My Operating system is Windows 10, and it is strictly a problem with that module. I have Keep on the borderlands and that works fine

I have the exact same issue. FGU Windows 10 pro and Monster manual has loaded. Encounters from other modules works fine.

cu Drantos

After the update it seems to work!!! thanks for the help

Thread Information