DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Los ocular that only stops movement VOTE

A LOS ocular that only stops movement while not blocking vision. Like what a window ocular does without competing it's self into a box and without an open/close box. Like a wall ocular that doesn't block vision. This would be great for all of the tile sets and other map assets so they are visible while stopping token movement onto the walls. Although you would have to make two sets of LOS oculars for walls, but it drives me nuts having the art work covered or the tokens being able to move onto the walls.

Vote Here: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135522

So you can do this and block movement onto the wall while still showing all of the art work on the wall.
    Annotation 2021-01-28 101032.png

Without this showing up.
    Untitled.png

Then you can stop movement without the extra from a window, while still being able to see the art work that gets cut out when putting a regular wall in the right spot so the tokens cant move onto walls.

I guess its some what of an OCD thing of mine, I always spend way to much time placing LOS oculars.
    Last edited by DragonBetween; January 28th, 2021 at 18:29.

Blog Entries
    So a window that doesn't need to be a closed polygon?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't understand what it is you are looking for. Why do you need something that blocks movement but allows you to see through walls?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

for instance, the rails of the deck of a ship...

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    for instance, the rails of the deck of a ship...
    Use a window occluder. This blocks movement but not LoS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So a window that doesn't need to be a closed polygon?
    Window occluders aren't closed polygons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Use a window occluder. This blocks movement but not LoS.
    that gives the yellow option to payers, and sometimes they auto connect (when not in a straight line). I am able to deal with this by breaking them up. not a big deal, because in the case of a balcony or the rail of a ship, if a PC goes over because there is no wall, tough cookies. a see through wall, one that gives no effects/options to the PCs, just simply acts as a see through wall, would be nice. but maybe I am missing something...

You can lock the windows the same way you can lock doors; so even if there is a visible thing for the players to see they can't open it.

But I see what you are after now.

yes and no with the open/close button, or filled with yellow.
    Last edited by DragonBetween; January 28th, 2021 at 18:21.

So you can do this and block movement on to the wall while still showing the wall.
    Annotation 2021-01-28 101032.png

Without this showing up.
    Untitled.png

Thread Information