Hey guys so I have an idea for a 5e homebrew and I was looking for some suggestions on deeper plot. The premise is to use the Acquisition incorporated rules for the party to create a monster hunter business. The idea is to play it similar to the Witcher. Not that the players are actual witchers but they kill monsters for pay. Starting by investigating crime/murder scenes tracking and learning about the monster and killing them. What made the witcher so good was the morally gray areas and how the outcomes weren't always the best outcome. As well as how he inevitably gets dragged into the larger political intrigues. Ideally they would be short one off adventures with a larger overarching story plot. I can see a lot of potential in the idea but...

I'm wondering what kind of pitfalls do you guys see in an adventure like this? Is this better for long 10 - 15 lvl or a shorter 5 lvl campaign? or is it more suited to a downtime excursion amidst a different larger campaign? Also does this sound like an interesting adventure?