DICE PACKS BUNDLE

C&C & FGU series: Theater of the Mind in Fantasy Grounds Unity

New video up on the 3orcs channel "C&C & FGU series: Theater of the Mind in Fantasy Grounds Unity"

https://youtu.be/5tPQXspcBdk

Did you make that map yourself, or is that from an extension? In the past, we used the party sheet, and just applied a grid to the marching order area. it worked ok in a pinch. We used a simple near, ranged, and far designation ( from ICRPG).As far as the video, I couldn't get through it. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what you were saying.I usually enjoy your other videos, especially the one where you made a class and a half character.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshaft View Post
    Did you make that map yourself, or is that from an extension? In the past, we used the party sheet, and just applied a grid to the marching order area. it worked ok in a pinch. We used a simple near, ranged, and far designation ( from ICRPG).As far as the video, I couldn't get through it. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what you were saying.I usually enjoy your other videos, especially the one where you made a class and a half character.
    Hello, this is an extension you can download from the FG forums. Here is the link. I apologize for the loud music. I turned it down in our headsets but the recording was at full volume. I will make sure that doesnt happen again. The last 1/4 of the video is normal volume again.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...highlight=totm

Thread Information