DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lack of refreshing assets

Hiyas,

I know I use to have a refresh arrow in my assets folder that would allow me to add new images and tokens I had added to my assets while FG was open, but this seems to have disappeared or perhaps I am remembering it from Classic? Is this just me or am I missing the way to access newly added content while players are connected and the program is running?

Thanks!

FGC did it automatically when focus was switched away and back to FG; but FGU requires the button to be pressed in the Assets window to grab the latest files.

Where are you placing the file that it is not getting refreshed when you use the refresh button?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    FGC did it automatically when focus was switched away and back to FG; but FGU requires the button to be pressed in the Assets window to grab the latest files.

Where are you placing the file that it is not getting refreshed when you use the refresh button?

Regards,
    JPG
    There isn't a refresh button?
    screenshotAssets.png

Blog Entries
    Turn off all your extensions and themes, is the Refresh still missing? Ruleset is PF 1e?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ruleset is pf2e. still no reload arrow/icon with all themes and extensions off. Could it be a module?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    Ruleset is pf2e. still no reload arrow/icon with all themes and extensions off. Could it be a module?
    No, modules can't change the UI.

I just checked after updating to 4.0.9 and starting a new PF2E campaign and the button is there for me. Can you verify version and try a new campaign?
    Screen Shot 01-27-21 at 09.30 PM 001.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, made a new pf2e campaign, no extensions, 4.0.9 FGU:

screenshot0003.png

I note that my screenshot does not look like yours. Mine has a little white button on the lower right for scrolling to the next page, while you have a big arrow. Maybe you have an extension?

Ok, made a new pf2e campaign, no extensions, 4.0.9 FGU:

screenshot0003.png

I note that my screenshot does not look like yours. Mine has a little white button on the lower right for scrolling to the next page, while you have a big arrow. Maybe you have an extension?

Mine is a LAN game, would that matter? Also, my game folder and data folders are on different drives:

screenshotAssets.png
    Last edited by EmptyOwl; January 28th, 2021 at 07:08.

Just shooting in the dark: Did you accidentally install FGU at the same location as FGC? Do not install them in the same directories; I remember that it could also cause such theme problems etc

Nope, just checked and they are in separate directories, even the data directories are different. Oddly, I play in a PF2e campaign and the refresh arrow is there.

Thread Information