DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lfg 5e D&d group paid or not just want to play

Interested in joining group for weekly play I can play Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday or Sunday 7pm est

New to DnD, New to FG

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsalde View Post
    Interested in joining group for weekly play I can play Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday or Sunday 7pm est

Hi Hamsaide,

I wonder if you could help us out? We're a group of 6 (5 players + 1 DM). We started playing mines of Phandelver using zoom, improvised tokens and maps from the physical Phandelver booklet (scanned in). It was more a sort of get together for friends who can't see each other atm and I suspect we didn't adhere to the rules all that well. Play was slow and interrupted with general antics and frivolity.

We are however interested in starting a new serious campaign and we have subscribed to FGU and bough Player's Handbook, DM Guide, and Icewind Dale: Rime of Frostmaiden modules. We have been fumbling through the mechanics of FGU via Youtube and trying to teach rules to players at same time. Progress is slow.

I suspect the offer of joining this group is not at all enticing. The favour I would ask is if you could help me and the DM figure out the basics of running Icewind via FGU for perhaps an hour or two one evening at your convenience. We would happily pay you for your troubles.

We are not well versed in RPGs, nor are we very computer literate. Complete beginners really.

If you could help out we'd really appreciate it

Many thanks

Rick

@Rick Have you considered taking lessons at FG College? They will teach you everything for free.

@Hams Did you see my post for Sunday at 7 p.m.? We have one opening.

we have a Monday game at 2100 EST or GMT-5. doing pools of radiance dnd 5e 15 bucks a session. it meets every other week...including tonight.

bleederpunk#8904

***Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!***

**SUNDAY 7:00-10:00 PM CST**
    Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th] [3/6]
    *A classic D&D setting of high fantasy and dark monsters. Come join our heroes on their quest to stop a powerful vampire lord who now has the power to blot out the sun's light forever!*
    Current Party
    Kobold Warlock (Lurker in the Deep)
    Aasimar Cleric
    Warforged Artificer

**All Games use Fantasy Grounds Classic**
    I have been a DM for over 30 years and have run online games for over 6 years. All games are $15/week or $50/month paid via PayPal. I am also open to running new games any day/time that is available. Thank you for your time and as always everyone, good gaming!

Heroes Wanted.jpg

Thread Information