DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Reactivating a monthly ultimate licence

I've subscribed to a monthly ultimate licence last year and after several months, when the campaign with my players was achieved, I terminated my licence by stopping the monthly payment in Paypal.

We'll start a new campaign very soon and I'm considering using FGC Ultimate again. And for the time being, the group is not planning to migrate to FGU.

It sounds like there is no more option to buy the one-time licence for FGC (only FGU is available) but I'd like, at least, to reactivate a monthly licence.

Does that work if I follow the link below, click on "start ultimate subscription" and then validate in Paypal?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...ndsClassic.php

Thanks

I am a bit confused, the page you linked to for Classic shows the One-Time price and Subscription prices.

Am I missing something?

Yes, but if you click on the "buy now" button below the "ultimate one-time pricing $149", that leads you to the FGU purchase page.

Ok, I did not click on buy (I already have a license), so I did not see that.

You'll have to wait for someone from SmiteWorks to answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by christophe View Post
    Yes, but if you click on the "buy now" button below the "ultimate one-time pricing $149", that leads you to the FGU purchase page.
    When I do that it takes me to the main store page (which has FGU by default at the top) but it's not a specific FGU store page. And it puts the FG Classic license in my cart.

The FG Classic Ultimate license will show in your shopping cart as "Ultimate License" and FG Unity will show as "Fantasy Grounds Unity - Ultimate License".

If that doesn't work for you. You can buy, or subscribe to, FG Classic Ultimate here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...t.php?id=SWK03
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by christophe View Post
    It just brings you back to the standard store page, but this does not mean that you are buying FGU instead The license of FGC is for example just listed as "Ultimate license", while the one for FGU reads "Fantasy Grounds Unity - Ultimate license"

When I tried that, I got back to the store page (which you call FGU purchase page), but the cart shows the FGC license

EDIT: Oops, Trenloe ninja'd me
    Last edited by Kelrugem; January 27th, 2021 at 18:10.

Ah, thanks Trenloe and Kelrugem.

I see that FGU says Unity, but FGC just says Ultimate License (or Standard).

Thank you all for the clarification.

Thread Information