FGCon2021

A couple questions about Castles & Crusades PHB 7th Printing

I just got the C&C PHB PDF which is still free from TLG, and have a couple questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

1: On page 63 there's this note for weappons.

6 This weapon can be used for melee, to disarm or overbearing. The wielder must decide beforehand which attack will be used. In the case of disarming and overbearing, use normal attack procedures but add +3 to the to hit roll.

I can't find a 6 in superscript on any of the weapons on the list, which one is it supposed to refer to?

2: 10th level fighters with two-weapon fighting. Would they get two attacks at -3, and one at -6, one at -3 and two at -6, or two at -3 and two at -6?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
    Last edited by ironising84; January 27th, 2021 at 17:51.

Quote Originally Posted by ironising84 View Post
    I just got the C&C PHB PDF which is still free from TLG, and have a couple questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

1: On page 63 there's this note for weappons.

6 This weapon can be used for melee, to disarm or overbearing. The wielder must decide beforehand which attack will be used. In the case of disarming and overbearing, use normal attack procedures but add +3 to the to hit roll.

I can't find a 6 in superscript on any of the weapons on the list, which one is it supposed to refer to?

2: 10th level fighters with two-weapon fighting. Would they get two attacks at -3, and one at -6, one at -3 and two at -6, or two at -3 and two at -6?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

Queston 1: The 5th printing of the PHB shows superscript 6 as the note for the Hooked Sword. The Hooked Sword did not make an appearance in the 7th printing (the current printing), but there is a Hook, hafted listed. My assumption is they are the same or similar weapons. So I'd use superscript #6 for the Hook, hafted.

Question 2: Two Weapon fighting is two attacks per round, -3 to hit on the primary attack, and -6 for the off hand attack. The primary is decided by whether the character is right-handed or left-handed.

Thread Information