FG Spreadshirt Swag

1 Player LFG 5E (-6 GMT)

First, I am a mom of a pre-schooler. Why does this matter most? Because I cannot play until AFTER her bedtime. So...I'm available from 8pm CTS (-6 GMT) M-F and Sunday nights. I am open to trying out other editions, but 5E is the only one I am familiar with. I'm in this for fun. I'm not a rules lawyer. Preferably, I'd like a mix of actual role play opportunities along with the hack & slash. I really do enjoy both. No, I don't do voice acting.
    I'm fairly well versed in using FG. I love playing archers or melee, I've never been huge on playing casters, though I might try out a life cleric at some point.
    My dream would be to get into a long term group starting from 1 and going all the way up to 20.
    Last edited by Matsi; January 29th, 2021 at 03:33.

Bump

I would like to find a group for Friday nights around 10pm est. also would like to go from level 1 - 20.
    Maybe someone might post up.

We have a group looking for another player on Sunday nights 8pm cts (9pm est)

Hi Matsi, I play on a server with most players on GMT-7. I am GMT -6. Our campaign times and edition align with what you are looking for. Most of us are mature players with families. Life happens and we are supportive when it does. We are currently running West Marches campaigns in 5e. Contact me on discord at Klix/Hamedan (CST)#6157 if you are interested.

Thread Information