DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out.
    Last edited by kreegah; June 24th, 2021 at 17:54.

Do you need the background images that Kevin Crarwford used to make the covers for 1st and 2nd edition SWN to make a background theme Fantasy Grounds? Both of the covers use a royalty free NASA images and I have copies of them via searching the NASA website and via book/CD ROM of Royalty free NASA images. (I'm typing this with my off hand as Ive lost use of you primary arm and hand a few weeks ago due t a serious medical malpractice so I apologie for any typos in my reply.)

For me, the Items and NPCs from the original post are empty. I activated the modules and there's just nothing there. Was this removed due to copyright? Because the vehicles, rules, rolls, etc modules are still populated. But without the NPCs and Items, I can't really use this.

Blog Entries
    I opened the NPC .mod file with 7zip and looked at the xml and the data is all there. Maybe Morecore changed the parameters of what it looks for in NPC files?

@damned might know.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I opened the NPC .mod file with 7zip and looked at the xml and the data is all there. Maybe Morecore changed the parameters of what it looks for in NPC files?

@damned might know.
    Well, even when I open it from the modules window, it's empty. In the screenshot, you can see that classes has entries, but items and NPCs does not. And no, it's not in the compendiums, either. I also downloaded the modules again just to be sure.

Edit: Nevermind. I apparently can't upload a screenshot. Two different computers, two different operating systems, and 3 different browsers and whenever I try to upload a picture, the buttons to confirm disappear. I guess you'll have to take my word for it.
    Last edited by wframe; December 26th, 2021 at 18:59.

Blog Entries
    It does not work for me inside morecore as well. But the data is in the file.

There was a major change to the system about a month ago, maybe a file parameter changed.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Hello. Could I prevail upon someone to help me understand how to install this and get it working? I downloaded the .mod files and put them in my Modules directory under my app data path. I chose MoreCore and the Dark theme and then ran MoreCore, but there's no buttons/menu on the right to enable me to do anything. I can load DnD 5e ruleset fine, but MoreCore seems to be messed up. My version in my chat window shows that I'm using MoreCore Ruleset 1.59 2020630.

Hi damned. Thank you for your prompt response.
    Never knew there was that Forge thingy. Cool! I'll give it a try.

But How/where do I delete the existing MoreCore?
    I thought I could locate and delete the MoreCore ruleset from C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\rulesets. But I don't see MoreCore there.
    Looking in C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\extensions I do see a MoreCore.ext (but it's pretty small just 91 kb).
    Is that the same thing as the MoreCore ruleset?

Blog Entries
    If your on classic that would be the location but Classic cant use the forge so dont delete it from classic.
    Once upon a time MoreCore was an extension and then it grew...

On the splash screen for FGU click on the explorer/folder icon and then go to rulesets.
    Delete MoreCore.pak and any MoreCore folders and then subscribe to MoreCore on the Forge.

Thread Information