FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I'm wondering if I'm missing something, where do I put the Character Sheet.xml?

Quote Originally Posted by Alirode View Post
    I'll admit that I'm am rather new at tinkering with Fantasy Grounds. I feel I'm missing some important step.

I'm fumbling through installing this. SWN-Items Core and SWN-NPC COre+ are empty, I've also had trouble importing the Character sheet. I've placed the character sheet in various folders and think I just have the generic MoreCore character sheet.
    Last edited by Alirode; March 17th, 2024 at 20:18. Reason: I thought I'd posted in the wrong thred, I'm editing now

Import it using the character import process: click the "Import character" blue up arrow at the bottom of the Character Selection screen, then click the "Import Character File" blue arrow button at the top of the resulting "Import Character" window. This will give you a "Char Shett Master" (sic) sheet in the Character Selection screen - drag/drop that to make copies.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm fumbling through installing this. SWN-Items Core and SWN-NPC COre+ are empty, I've also had trouble importing the Character sheet. I've placed the character sheet in various folders and think I just have the generic MoreCore character sheet.
    They seem to have an older (at least different) data structure to that used by MoreCore.

Try these, they are the same as post #1 but using the structure used by the current MoreCore ruleset.

SWN-NPCs Core+.mod

SWN-Items Core.mod
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 19th, 2024 at 17:33.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That worked perfect thanks! Trying to piddle around with the rest of the thing and see if its workable by the time I'm ready for my first session.

Thread Information