5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for GURPS game

Hi,

I am looking to join a GURPS game, preferably 3e, as a player. I have the demo software installed and would like the opportunity to try the system with a GM who knows how it works. I don't mind playing a pre-generated character. In fact I prefer pre-gens if I don't know the setting.

thanks and regards

Quote Originally Posted by xd134yd View Post
    Hi,

I am looking to join a GURPS game, preferably 3e, as a player. I have the demo software installed and would like the opportunity to try the system with a GM who knows how it works. I don't mind playing a pre-generated character. In fact I prefer pre-gens if I don't know the setting.

thanks and regards
    Hi, there:

I am in the early stages of cooking up a GURPS game of Dungeon Fantasy, but I am on GURPS 4th edition. It's been many many years since I GMed in Fantasy Grounds, but the GURPS support has brought me back. If you'd be interested in participating, I'd be glad to send an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by kairos View Post
    Hi, there:

I am in the early stages of cooking up a GURPS game of Dungeon Fantasy, but I am on GURPS 4th edition. It's been many many years since I GMed in Fantasy Grounds, but the GURPS support has brought me back. If you'd be interested in participating, I'd be glad to send an invite.
    Hi Kairos,

I have never played GURPS though I always wanted to. Do you happen to look for new players and do you accept noobs in your group?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmazonix View Post
    Hi Kairos,

I have never played GURPS though I always wanted to. Do you happen to look for new players and do you accept noobs in your group?
    I myself am a noob so yes. I haven't touched GURPS since v3 in high school.

Hey,

That would be great! Please do send me an invite.

regards and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kairos View Post
    Hi, there:

Thread Information