FG License:Unity Ultimate
    Game System:Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: Central
    Day of week and time: 1/30/2021 9AM CST

Text or Voice:Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? : No

Roleplay & Combat mix: One Shots 20/80
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2 players (newcomers welcomed!)
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 (standard starting wealth)
    Character restrictions: NA

Details of your scenario:
    We are playing 0.8 Pathfinder Society Scenario Slave Pits of Absalom
    "Someone kidnapped Lady Anilah Salhar—the Chelish wife of Dremdhet Salhar, one of Osirion's many Grand Ambassadors to Absalom—and sold her into slavery. With Salhar holding delve permits over the heads of the Decemvirute, the Pathfinders are sent to assist the Osirian Ambassador. Venturing into Absalom's darkest corners to save Lady Anilah, the Pathfinders must face the secrets of the Slave Pits to avoid becoming slaves themselves."

If you have any questions please feel free to post here!

This is definitely interesting to me. What's the difference of Pathfinder vs. DND 5E? I'm new to both the platform and somewhat new to DND as I've only done a one shot before.

Pathfinder 1E is a lot more mechanics then D&D 5E. PF1e is closer to how D&D3.5 is (often PF1e is called 3.75). With my group we welcome newcomers and would happy to show you the ropes of the ruleset ( or at least help you through sessions to learn the rules). If you have been wanted to get into PF1e or just wanna roll some dice I highly recommend that you join in on this session

If you want to join in then add and message me on discord at W1ckedwaze#2041. We will get everything lined up so you will be good to go.

Only 1 spot left.

We are full. Bolo for our next game

Thread Information