FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a limit to the number of terrain decorations/objects you can place on a map?

I have been adding objects/decorations to a map this evening. Now it seems most of them are no longer visible and everything is toggled "visible to all" that I can see. What happened to all my objects/decorations? Every room was filled with different items.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Can you send a copy of the campaign to [email protected]? If it is too large for an e-mail attachment, I can provide a Dropbox link.

Thanks.

Move your map to the very bottom of the list. Items are loaded from the bottom up. The map is overlaying the objects listed below it on the list. I suspect that's what's happening.
    To make arranging the z-order easier, you can put items into subfolders. (The add folder button is under the list.) Then you can move the folder up and down the list to make all the items in it draw above the map (or whatever they should overlay).
    I generally have a folder for each room. I can toggle the folder visibility or lock and everything in the folder inherits that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Move your map to the very bottom of the list. Items are loaded from the bottom up. The map is overlaying the objects listed below it on the list. I suspect that's what's happening.
    To make arranging the z-order easier, you can put items into subfolders. (The add folder button is under the list.) Then you can move the folder up and down the list to make all the items in it draw above the map (or whatever they should overlay).
    I generally have a folder for each room. I can toggle the folder visibility or lock and everything in the folder inherits that.
    Nice catch, Mike. That should fix it.

Thread Information