5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: CTRL negation

CTRL negation

Hold down CTRL to subtract a number is no longer working. When I move any value from the modifier box to the party sheet to adjust a number, it will only perform addition. This also applies to trying to heal a character by dragging the number while holding CTRL, you can only damage them instead of healing.

I was using PF1 ruleset. Disabled all extensions and tried it again. Same results.

This is a known difference between FGC and FGU currently. It's on our list to fix in the long term; but it's behind some of the other fixes and ongoing work.

Dragging the heal roll directly to the target should apply the healing directly to the target.
    If there was a mistake on a damage roll, the GM will need to fix the Wounds.

Regards,
    JPG

A recommendation..... create an Action/Power/Etc.... that heals exactly 1 HP, and one that does exactly 1 damage. I create this for all my characters. Then if an adjustment needs to be made, or we use an item we haven't built yet, or many other occurrences come up that we don't have anything built out for I just use the Modifier to add to the 1 point and drag it where needed. There are certainly better ways to solve problems like this, but I find having 1 point effects ready to go let's the game keep moving, and an ability or item can then be built out later during some more lax time.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Thread Information